Frequently Asked Questions
Here at Xercise4Less Gyms we want to give you the answers to your questions as quickly as possible. Below you will find our most frequently asked questions that aim to help fast.
Looking to Join?
- Can I try the gym out before joining it?
- Do you offer student discount?
- Can my children join Xercise4Less?
- Do you have Corporate or Team Membership Schemes?
- Do you have classes?
- Will Personal Training be available?
Gym, Facilities and Equipment Related Questions
- What gym equipment do you have?
- Do you have free weights?
- Do you supply paper towel dispensers to wipe down equipment?
- Will I be shown how to use the gym equipment?
- Are there changing facilities in each Xercise4Less?
- Are there lockers?
- Does the facility include sauna, steam, spa and pool?
- Do Xercise4Less offer Car Parking?
- Can I bolt all the other clubs onto my membership, or can I just use my home club?
Classes and Personal Training Questions
- How often do we update class timetables?
- When I go to book a class, it sometimes says that a class is unable to be booked into, why is this?
- I have joined, how do I activate my online account and begin booking classes?
- Can I get a refund for my PT payments?
- Can I cancel my PT sessions?
Membership Related Questions
- How can I freeze my membership for up to 3 months?
- When should I cancel my direct debit?
- Can I change my payment date?
- Why do I have to give 1 month notice?
- Can I upgrade my membership?
- Can you downgrade a My Pro App membership?
- Why am I paying an extra £2.99 for My Pro App?
- Club said my membership has been cancelled and you are still charging me?
- How can I make a payment for an outstanding amount?
- Where can I find my membership reference number?
- Why can’t I cancel my direct debit and not get charged?
- Can I just pay my last payment over the phone and cancel with you?
- Why have I been charged for missing a payment?
- Can I dispute a failed direct debit or other additional charge?
- The club has told me to cancel my direct debit to cancel and now I am receiving default texts?
- How do I cancel my gym membership?
- If I don’t want to stay a member of Xercise4Less once I have joined on a pre-opening offer what should I do?
- I have now joined on one of your pre-opening offers…the club is not open yet, when will my first direct debit be taken?
Other Useful Information
- I wish to raise a complaint - what do I need to do?
- Our appeals policy
- Can I share my access details with someone else?
- I forgot my app password. What do I do?
- Is the Xercise4Less website secure?
- CCTV Policy
£0 Joining Fee Offer: "ZERO3"
8 Week Transformation Camp
Gym memberships from £9.99 per month
Limited spaces available. #myyellowgym.
Join now from £9.99 per month with up to 40 fitness classes running every week, all included in your gym membership. Access all gyms nationwide with one membership. Over 400 pieces of the latest gym equipment, separate ladies-only gym areas, expert advice always on hand every day.