Prize draw terms and conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over, a member of an Xercise4Less gym who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees or agencies of Xercise4Less (X4L), its group companies, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Xercise4Less Customer Survey and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with "Xercise4Less Customer Survey" in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- X4L accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by X4L.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 26 May 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 27 May 2019.
- The winner will receive a £100 Amazon Voucher.
- X4L accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from a digital device to enter).
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 27 May 2019 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to X4L within 14 days of being notified by X4L, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and X4L shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and X4L shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by X4L by post.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 21 June 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Xercise4Less Customer Survey, Xercise4Less, Unit 1, Kirkstall Ind. Est., Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS4 2AZ.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- X4L retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- X4L accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. X4L further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of X4L for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- X4L reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of X4L in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- X4L shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Xercise4Less, Unit 1, Kirkstall Ind. Est., Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS4 2AZ
£5 First Month | Promo-Code: BFRI19
Barbell Workout Guide
5 Day Free Gym Pass.
Gym memberships from £9.99 per month
Join now from £9.99 per month with up to 40 fitness classes running every week, all included in your gym membership. Access all gyms nationwide with one membership. Over 400 pieces of the latest gym equipment, separate ladies-only gym areas, expert advice always on hand every day.